ClearMinds trainers are dedicated to improving the lives and mental wellbeing of young people through proven mental health support programmes. We provide them with very best tools for making wise choices, for developing great family and personal relations and for building strong platforms from which children can work out who they are, what they are capable of achieving and, ultimately, to take the leap from education and the home to embrace adulthood with strength, confidence and clarity.
We work closely with primary and secondary schools to provide children of all ages with lessons, workshops and group or 1-1 coaching sessions that are dynamic, interactive and informative. Our themes are specifically designed to enhance their mental and physical well-being.
Tailor-made to suit the needs of your pupils, our empathic and experienced trainers work to enhance the development of resilient, confident children who are able to navigate life’s many hurdles, make the right choices and achieve fulfilling lives in the future.
Children, like adults, need someone to talk to, who can understand the situation they are in, who will listen to them in a non-judgemental way, helping them find solutions that work for them. ClearMinds trainers can offer one-to-one sessions for pupils at your school to support with the following issues:
- Anti Bullying
- Divorce & Separation
- Goal Mappin
- Personality Profile
- Raising emotional literacy
- Step Families
- Teenage Issues
- Transistion / Change
- And many other areas causing concern
- Can enable children to reach their full potential.
- Uses interactive activities to encourage children to share their feelings and develop strategies to move forward.
- Will empower them to take responsibility for their own feelings, needs and actions.
- Increases the child’s confidence to make positive changes in the way they act, think and feel.
- Develop essential life skills.
We also offer a full programme or one-off Lessons, Workshops and Group Coaching for Children & Young People at School
- Age Range 7 to 18 years
- Courses are tailored to the age & stage of the pupils
- Group size from 6 – 50 students
- We develop & run bespoke courses, workshops or seminars around whatever subject you require, some examples are listed below:
Courses, Workshops, and Seminars
- Anger Management
- Change & Loss
- Communication & Listening Skills
- CV’s and how to create impact
- Eat for Life -understanding the impact of foods on energy, moods, sleep and achievement
- Exam Pressure
- Feelings / Emotional Literacy
- Fit for Life; making regular exercise cool and fun!
- Friendship Groups
- Goal Mapping
- Healthy Living – nutrition and lifestyle
- Impact of Social Media and Technology
- Leadership training
- MAGIC – motivation & inspiration
- Mental health: recognising and understanding the signs and symptoms in family and friends
- Mental well-being and resilience training
- Parental Expectations and how to manage them
- Peer Pressure
- Raising confidence & self esteem
- Social skills
- Surviving family breakup
- Transition from:
- nursery to primary
- Infants to Juniors
- Juniors so Secondary
- GCSE to AS/A Level and College / Work
- A Level and beyond.
- Recognising and understanding mental health signs and symptoms in family and friends
- Who Am I?: personality profiling, identifying strengths and building on them
Any other topic by arrangement
ClearMinds Mediation offers independent mediation to schools to resolve different kinds of disputes. The core service is mediation between schools and parents of children. We also have experience of assisting schools with other kinds of mediation, including:
- Disagreements between schools and parents of children who have additional support needs
- Disagreements between parents that are affecting children’s learning
- Disagreements among staff members
- Disagreements among pupils/students
- Disagreements between families
We run training days to empower your staff to work with young people. These courses can be attended by teachers, support staff and others working in a school environment.
Supporting Emotional Wellbeing of Children
- Explore the link between children’s emotional wellbeing and academic learning
- Understanding children’s behaviour
- Sharing ideas for creating an emotionally healthy school
- Improve active listening skills
- Raise awareness and explore our own emotions and the importance of being self-aware in order to support emotional wellbeing
- Enhance active listening & communication skills
- Understand and support children’s emotional wellbeing
- Look at ways of conflict resolution
- Promote opportunities for effective management of playground issues
- Explore ways to deal with unacceptable behaviour
Working with Parents
- Ways to build positive relationships with parents
- Provides staff with a repertoire of tools and strategies to enable them to manage challenging parents, aggressive and angry
- Gives insight in to the attitude and behaviour of challenging parents and how this understanding can be used to support parents and their children
- Considers how to remain emotionally safe and have clear boundaries when working with parents
Inspiring and Motivating Young People
- Explore ways to help children and young people to set realistic goals and find ways to achieve them
- Consider what drives our young people and use that knowledge to motivate them
- Enhance our listening and communication skills
- Understand that link between feelings, needs and behaviour
- Setting both personal and team goals, live your dreams and reach your full potential,
- Interactive, fun ways to explore ways to bridge the gap between where you are now and where you want to be
- Goal Mapping uses words and imagery – the language of the subconscious. It is the master skill for achievement in all areas of life: without doubt, the most powerful life empowerment programme for individual, educational or corporate achievement
- The Goal Mapping system will powerfully impact your goals upon your subconscious. It is a combination of ancient wisdom and modern accelerated learning techniques, woven together with success principles into one holistic system, which appeals to everyone
Working with the team members to discover our personality & behaviour styles, how we can improve communication, work more effectively as a team, utilise each other’s strengths and work together to find solutions rather than problems.
Courses can be created around subjects relating to emotional wellbeing, social development and communication skills of both the staff and young people. Please contact us if you have any ideas you want to discuss.