Working with parents
ClearMinds offers Parent Workshops through schools, in the corporate sector and in the local community with themes including:
- Ways to improve work/life balance
- Top tips for parents
- Less shouting; better communication
- Managing anger
- The impact of technology on the mental health of children
- The impact of exam stress and expectation for results
- Peer pressure and how it interferes with self-esteem and making the right choices
- Raising confident children
- Stress busting
- Toddler to teenage tantrums
- Raising resilient, focused Children
- Signs and symptoms of mental health concerns
- One-to-one coaching and support in exploring areas that impact the lives of parents, including the increasing demands of balancing good parenting whilst sustaining full or part-time employment.
Parenting workshops and coaching are designed to challenge your thinking and help you determine what is going well and what you want to improve in your life to ensure quality of life for you and the best possible parenting for your children. The workshops include active participation, thought-provoking and reflective exercises and the chance to gain valuable support and guidance with any issues you may encounter in your family lives.