working with children and schools
ClearMinds offer workshops, small group training and one-to-one coaching for children age 8-18 years, working in schools to support learning through the curriculum and working at home with the child and their family members.
Workshops and training are offered on wide-ranging themes across the age ranges, such as the following:
- Building Resilience, Focus and Self-Esteem
- The impact of technology
- Life-Mapping - where are you now? Where do you want to be in the future?
- How to achieve mental wellbeing
- Understanding the signs and symptoms of mental health problems in yourself and your friends
- Anger manager
- Coping with exams
- Managing parental expectation
- Joining in: the positive impact of taking part
- How to be Cool and Healthy!
- Coping with peer pressure
- Is it too early to start my CV?
- How to make the right choices for you
- Employing for university and/or employment
- Effective use of GAP years
- Managing stress and anxiety
ClearMinds trainers are teachers and coaches who bring a wealth of experience and expertise combined with genuine passion in working with children. All our trainers understand the impact of mental health issues on the development of a young person. We are working to build bright futures for young people and to dispel the stigma attached to mental health illness.